Fátima, Aljustrel and Valinhos
A day trip
Fátima is located about one hour and fifteen minutes north of Lisbon and is one of the most important shrines of the world dedicated to the Virgin Mary. This Sanctuary welcomes millions of pilgrims and tourists from all over the world every year. The fame of this place is the result of the Apparitions of Our Lady of the Rosary to three shepherd children Lúcia and her cousins, Francisco and Jacinta who, between May and October of 1917, witnessed successive apparitions. The last one, in October 13th, was confirmed by a miracle witnessed by 70, 000 people.
The small village where the children lived take you back to the time of the apparitions and the houses are still well kept.
- Tour includes transportation in a minivan with capacity for up to 6 people and air conditioned.
- Suitable for people with mobility issues
- Family and kids friendly
- Company licensed to do tours with transportation by the National Tourism Board with required insurances.
- 2 days notice
- Tour starts at hotel/Airport/Cruise ship terminal
- Tour end at Hotel/Airport/Cruise ship terminal
- Available everyday